#1 AM I A PROCRASTINATOR?

It's pretty hard to admit, but yes I'm a procrastinator, unfortunately. And what's even worse I'm procrastinating every single thing. Literally everything from small duties like walking the dog, to long-term tasks. Once in a blue moon, I'm finishing them the same day as a deadline ends. 

Of course sometimes when my motivation is high enough, I'm attempting to spread work evenly. But it happens hardly, hardly ever. Nevertheless, I'm trying to change it, ok? Maybe it's hard, however still reachable.

Additionally, my goal is to change that, by the end of this year. I know from here that it will be tough but I'll do my best to shift it. You should try to remove, even partially, procrastinating as well. Believe me or not, you'll come out better.

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty